Transfer Credit Acceptance

Transfer Credit Acceptance

Upon receipt of official transcripts, CRC will accept coursework from colleges and universities that are accredited by the following
regional bodies:

Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Western Association of Schools and Colleges

Coursework accepted cannot be remedial or post-baccalaureate in nature. Transfer credit awarded may not be reflected on students' records, but the credit is kept on file for use in completion of degrees or certificates at CRC.

Evaluation of Foreign College/University Coursework
Students wishing to use coursework from a foreign college or university will need to get that coursework evaluated. Once the evaluation has been completed, please submit official copies to the Admissions and Records Office. Please keep in mind that CRC is unable to award credit for coursework that is high school, remedial, or post-baccalaureate in nature.

CRC will accept foreign transcript evaluations from any agency that is a current member of either AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluations, Inc) or NACES (The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services).


For specific agencies that are members of AICE or NACES go to:
AICE website:
NACES website:


Where to Find Us

Location: Building P-48 (Near Parking Structure)

Mon - Thurs: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

Phone: (916) 691-7411
Fax: (916) 691-7467

How to Register for eServices video

How to register for classes using eServices